Digagogo Ventures Corp. is built by an experienced team of entrepreneurs and technology evangelists. We are always looking for smart, talented and fun people who can get the job done.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
Job Description – Intermediate Developer
Digagogo Ventures Corp. is seeking a talented developer to join the team. This individual will be implementing original designs and working with both the design team and back-end programmers to create high-quality, feature-rich and cross-browser compatible websites.
Ideal candidates have a passion for technology, extensive development experience, and the ability to learn quickly.
Skills & Requirements
- Superior object-oriented PHP, MSSQL/T-SQL experience
- Expert level in hand-coding HTML layouts using cross-browser compliant CSS and HTML
- Experience working with AJAX
- Ability to work with web designers and back-end developers to integrate design and functionality
- Experience in cross-browser compatibility in IE, Firefox, Safari and Chrome
- Knowledge of usability standards and best practices for traditional and mobile Web formats
- Applied knowledge of HTML5/CSS3
- Critical eye for detail and passion for improving the end-user experience
- Ability to work as an important contributing member of a small team
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in IT consulting or professional services delivering websites for customers or employers
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Strong understanding of iterative development processes
This position offers flexible hours and reports directly to the CTO.